You will oversee a multi-site area in Franche-Comté, where you will act as a cross-functional partner to assist the company’s management in its strategic decision-making. You will be a close partner for the managers in the coordination of their activities.
In the context of this new position, your main tasks are as follows:
- You structure and deploy management control tools as part of the implementation of the new ERP (Purchasing module, Production/CMMS module).
- You coordinate and ensure the construction of business plans, budgets and year-end estimates.
- You develop the tools to project economic flows and monitor achievements, bringing them to life as part of the performance management process (operating account, performance gap analysis, management charts, etc.).
- You carry out economic evaluations of all projects and action plans within the scope.
- You monitor capital expenditure and carry out ex-post reviews for major projects.
- You carry out monthly and annual closings (in conjunction with the Accounting function and the Group Controlling Manager).
- Ensure the reliability, security and proper use of management data within the perimeter.
- You co-lead performance improvement with operational staff and management (analysing performance gaps, triaging issues, etc.).
- You will be the contact person for external auditors for the controls concerning the scope covered.
- Managing an assistant controller and, if necessary, trainees, work-study contracts, etc.
You have an experiencedprofile.
You have a BAC+5 with a business school diploma (specialising in finance, management control, auditing) / a Master’s degree (accounting, auditing, management control) / a DSCG (higher diploma in accounting and management), or an engineering diploma supplemented by a management-finance course.
Knowledge of the agri-food sector would be an asset to your career progression.
You have good interpersonal skills, you demonstrate perseverance and a methodical approach. You are thorough and organised, enabling you to be reactive and to complete your projects successfully .
This position is in the Clerval area (25) or on the Guyans-Durnes site (25) (depending on profile) with occasional travel to other sites.