Reporting to the Regional Manager GMS, the main tasks for the role are as follows:
-You ensure the implementation of national or regional listings in traditional shops as well as drives in the self-service, cut and packaged fresh departments.
– You implement promotional operations defined by marketing.
– You optimise orders for national and regional operations or shops.
– You collect shop information.
– You ensure consistency of SSC policy at local level.
– You participate in various regional trade fairs to promote the Ermitage and Montagnon brands.
You analyse sales statistics in your sector.
You ensure sales forecasts in the context of new listings or promotional operations.
We are looking for a candidate with a BAC+2 NRC / MUC or commercial training; you have a first commercial experience (e.g. sector manager), in the GMS food sector if possible.
You are determined, thorough, autonomous and have excellent interpersonalskills. You have a taste for the field and challenges, and you are capable of taking decisions.
Greater Western Area