You will be responsible for the Group’s sales/marketing and support services based at the Bulgnéville site (Vosges – Grand Est).
You support managers in the coordination of their activities.
You participate in consolidating the Group’s economic performance.
In the context of this new position, your main tasks are as follows:
- Deploy and maintain the Management Control tools as part of the implementation of the new ERP (Sales-Distribution module, Purchasing module).
- Participate in the creation of business plans, budgets and year-end re-estimates.
- Monitor and share performance indicators for the area concerned.
- Follow up on new product launches and promotional operations from time to time.
- Contribute to the economic evaluation of all projects and action plans within the scope.
- Participate in monthly and annual closings (in conjunction with the Accounting function).
- Ensure the reliability, security and proper use of management data within the perimeter.
You are a young graduate in finance (management control, audit, accounting, financial analysis) with demonstrable success in a prior work experience.
You have excellent command of Excel.
Knowledge of the agri-food sector would be an asset to your career progression.
You have good interpersonal skills, you demonstrate perseverance and a methodical approach. You are thorough and organised, enabling you to be reactive and to complete your projects successfully