Reporting to the Group Collection Manager/Producer Relations Franche Comté, you will be responsible for managing the collection of milk in your locality. Your main tasks will be as follows:
- You organise milk collection rounds according to factory requests.
- You manage the transfer of serum and cream from the production sites to the Clerval cheese factory.
- You monitor collection activity indicators, in terms of quality, of profitability in compliance with the regulations, and standards applicable in the company.
- You manage a team of approximately 20 pick-up drivers.
- You check the collection and reception controls carried out by the drivers and collectors and ensure compliance with the cleaning of trucks and tanks.
We are looking for a candidate with a BAC+2 inagriculture (dairy, livestock, etc.), BTS IAA. A 3-year experience as a Cultural Relations Officer in the dairy industry or as a Profit Centre/Operations Manager in the food industry with a strong logistical component is desirable. Knowledge of dairy processes would be an additional asset.
You have good interpersonal skills, you demonstrateperseverance and a methodical approach. You are thorough and organised , enabling you to be reactive and complete your projects successfully.