Reporting to the Plant Manager, your main tasks are as follows:
- You ensure the implementation, management and monitoring of the Group’s safety policy.
- You identify sources of danger and assess them to prevent the associated risks to goods, products, people, and the environment.
- You analyse and monitor accidents at work (surveys, action plan, statistics, etc.).
- You ensure the reliability of the installations and the application of new standards.
- You ensure the proper operation of the wastewater treatment plant and monitor the sludge spreading plan as well as relations with service providers and administrative authorities.
- You carry out safety and environmental regulatory monitoring.
We are looking for a candidate with higher education in Safety and Environment with a minimum of 3 years demonstrable success in prior work experience in similar position(s) , preferably in the industry sector.
You have a good knowledge of legal and regulatory issues, and you have mastered safety, environmental, security and risk management methodologies for classified establishments (ICPE).
You have good interpersonal skills, you demonstrateperseverance, you are responsive, and you are familiar with the safety requirements of the field .
Your analytical skills enable you to make proposals and successfully complete your projects.