Cod fillet in a marcaire and hazelnut crumble
Ermitage cheese used : Marcaire des Vosges
- 90g of Marcaire Ermitage
- 40g of wheat flour
- 30g powder of crushed hazelnuts
- 30g of crushed hazelnuts
- 40g of butter
- 4 steaks of cod
- 2 bok choy cabbage
- A dozen small zucchinis
- Some fresh thyme
- A little bit of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Roast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes in the oven. Once golden, remove from the oven and place in a tea towel. Rub to remove the skin.
- Roughly chop them.
- Prepare the crumble by mixing the flour, hazelnut powder, chopped hazelnuts and butter using your fingers. Add salt and pepper and a few fresh thyme leaves. Cut the Marcaire into small cubes. Combine with the crumble and stir with a spoon.
- Place the cod steaks on a sheet of baking paper in an ovenproof dish. Spread the crumble on top of each steak. Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the steaks.
- To accompany the cod steaks, fry small courgettes cut into 2 (or 4 depending on their size) in a little olive oil with salt and pepper. They should be al dente. Or fry some bok choi in a little olive oil, add a little water, cover and leave to brown for a few minutes.
- Arrange the cod steaks on the plates with the crispy vegetables.
You can choose any green vegetables to accompany the fish!