Scrambled eggs with raclette and porcini mushrooms
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 4 slices of Ermitage raclette cheese with porcini mushrooms
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 25g of butter
- Cut the porcini raclette cheese into small cubes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add a little salt and pepper. Add the cream.
- Melt half the butter in a frying pan. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan (ensure it is not too hot),
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly. The eggs will start to coagulate.
- Stop cooking as soon as they are creamy. Add the remaining butter and the raclette cheese cut into small cubes.
- Arrange on plates with slices of toasted bread and a little green salad. Serve immediately to eat it fresh.