Marcaire stuffed with mushrooms, apples and pecans
Ermitage cheese used : Marcaire des Vosges
- 2 Marcaire Ermitage
- 4 large mushrooms of Paris
- ½ apple
- 2 tablespoons of pecan nuts
- Peel the mushrooms and cut them into small cubes.
- Peel the half apple, then cut this into small cubes as well.
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms and apples over a fairly high heat.
- Stir regularly and add a little salt. Remove from the heat and add the pecans.
- Remove the cheeses from their packaging. Place each cheese in a tray, or alternatively in aluminium foil.
- Scoop out with a spoon. Top the cheeses with the mushroom mixture.
- Cut the cheese into pieces and add it to the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Serve immediately from the oven, accompanied by bread croutons and salad.