Quinoa salad with spring vegetables and Fleur des Sources
Ermitage cheese used : Fleur des Sources
- 100g of Fleur des sources
- 350g of quinoa
- 1 grapefruit
- 200g of peas
- 100g of radish
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- A few pieces of chive
- Cook the quinoa in a pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain and leave to cool.
- In another pan, bring salted water to the boil and cook the peas for 5 minutes.
- Drain and leave to cool.
- Peel the grapefruit and remove the segments by passing the blade of a knife between the white membranes.
- Squeeze 3 tablespoons of grapefruit juice out of the membranes.
- Cut the radishes into slices and the cheese into cubes.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Season with oil and grapefruit juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and finish with the chopped chives.