Scrambled eggs on toast with morels and Tome du Lomont
Ermitage cheese used : Tome du Lomont
- 1 portion of Tome du Lomont
- 6 eggs
- A tablespoon of liquid cream
- 150g of morels
- Some fresh thyme
- A little bit of Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan and cook the morels over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs with the crème fraiche. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the morels into small pieces and add them to the eggs with the cooking juices.
- Add 20g of grated Tome du Lomont cheese.
- Cook in a bain-marie over medium heat, stirring often. The eggs will cook, little by little.
- Stop cooking when the eggs are still a little runny.
- Spread slices of toasted bread with the eggs and add a little fresh thyme.