Tomato and raspberry gazpacho with camembert
Ermitage cheese used : Camembert Royal
- 150g of Camembert Royal Ermitage
- 500g of tomatoes
- 250g of raspberries
- 1 half cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 10cl of olive oil
- 1 pinch of espelette pepper
- Some leaves of fresh basilic
- Cut the tomatoes: cut a cross into the base, then plunge into boiling water for 20-30 seconds, then into iced water to stop the cooking process. The skin should peel away easily.
- Blend the raspberries and strain them to remove the seeds. Then mix the raspberry flesh with the tomatoes and cucumber.
- Add a few basil leaves, olive oil, Espelette pepper, salt and pepper. Leave in a cool place.
- Cut the Camembert cheese into small cubes. Finely chop the red onion.
- Pour the gazpacho into verrines. Sprinkle with diced camembert, add a few slices of red onion, a drizzle of olive oil and a few small basil leaves.
- Add some raspberries, small diced tomatoes and cucumber for decoration.
Serve chilled, with a small slice of toasted bread or breadstick.