Turkey Saltimbocca with Morbier cheese
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 200g of morbier Ermitage
- 4 thin turkey cutlets
- 4 slices of white ham
- 15cl of liquid cream
- A little bit of chive
- Place the slices of raw ham on top of the turkey cutlets.
- Cut 4 sticks of Morbier cheese and place them at the end of the cutlets.
- Roll up the cutlets and hold together with a pick.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the saltimboccas over a medium heat for 30 minutes. Cover halfway through cooking. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, melt 100g of Morbier cheese with the liquid cream.
- Sprinkle the saltimboccas with chopped chives. Serve with sauce and pasta.