Lasagne with raclette, broccoli, peas and pancetta
Ermitage cheese used : Raclette and raclette cheese
- 250g of Ermitage smoked raclette cheese
- 250g of pasta lasagna
- 1 head of broccoli
- 250g of peas
- 10 slices of pancetta
- 70cl of milk
- 70g of butter
- 60g of wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Cut the broccoli into pretty florets and wash the florets. Peel the stem and cut into small cubes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook for 2 minutes. broccoli stalk cut into cubes. Add the florets and peas for 5 minutes. Stop cooking by plunging into ice water. Drain well, coarsely chop the broccoli florets and set aside.
- Prepare a béchamel sauce: heat the milk in a saucepan with the sage. As soon as the milk comes to the boil, turn off the heat. Let the sage steep.
- Remove the sage and reheat the milk. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes on a low heat without stopping to stir. Add the milk little by little, mixing well each time. Cook over a low heat without stopping to stir for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Mix the peas and broccoli with the béchamel sauce. Set aside ¼ of the béchamel sauce.
- Place 2 tablespoons of béchamel sauce in a baking dish. Arrange the lasagne sheets on top. Cover with the broccoli/pea béchamel mixture, add the equivalent of 2 slices of raclette cheese and 2 slices of chopped pancetta. Repeat this twice. On top of the third layer of broccoli/peas/bechamel, cover with the lasagne sheets. Spread the remaining raclette cheese, the pancetta and cover with the béchamel sauce.
- Bake for 50 minutes until the lasagne is golden brown.
You can add fresh sage to give your lasagne even more flavour!