Sliced veal and vegetables in Morbier sauce
Ermitage cheese used : Morbier
- 150g of morbier Ermitage
- 5cl of dry white wine
- A knob of butter
- 10cl of liquid cream
- 300g of veal fillet
- 200g of potatoes
- 200g of peas
- 100g of gourmet peas
- 8 small carrot tops
- 4 bulbs of onions
- Clean the vegetables and remove the threads from the snow peas. Cook the peas and carrots in salted water for 5 minutes. Stop cooking by plunging them into ice water.
- Cut the potatoes into thick slices. Brown them for 15 minutes in a frying pan over high heat. Add the onions, cut in half, the snow peas and cook for 5 minutes. Add the peas and carrots and cook for another 5 minutes. The vegetables should be crisp and golden. Season to taste.
- Prepare the Morbier sauce: in a saucepan, pour the cream, season with pepper and add the Morbier cheese cut into pieces (without the rind).
- When the cheese has melted, add the white wine little by little to thin out the sauce. Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Put to one side.
- Cut the veal fillet into thin slices. Fry them quickly in a pan with butter. Season to taste. Add the sliced veal to the vegetables. Mix.
- Arrange on the plates and generously cover with the Morbier sauce. Sprinkle with chervil.